I’m a teenager why does my back hurt I’m not 70 years old
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via mariannapaige)
Tatiana & Maxim are the cutest thing ever
- tonight during Closing Ceremony
Hi my name is Sarah but I have chosen to be anonymous I was wondering who your favourite ice skating idol is?
Hey Sarah! :)
Ooohh…I hate these questions; it’s too hard to decide! But ummm I do idolise Patrick Chan for his work ethic and skating skills…just that tinsy little bit above so many other wonderful skaters!
I would love to go to the beach, go skating, hang out with friends…but I don’t have enough time!
Um…yeah, I guess. But the ball isn’t really in my court when it comes to them wanting to be friends with me… I’ll just have to wait and see if they like me! Haha
I plan to go to university either in Australia or the US and study International Relations/Economics (or any courses that are the same as those but have different names) as well as learn more languages. And on top of that, go back into competitive skating :)